Friday, October 6, 2017

Day 6 - Write 31 Days




Today is Day 6 of the “Write 31 Days” – with my theme of 31 Days of Making Healthy Choices

Bad day (food overeating)!

Here in Canada, this weekend is Thanksgiving weekend. All 3 
of my kids and their significant others (and the newest grandchild) came for our Thanksgiving dinner.

So we had turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots, squash, gravy, cranberry sauce, and of course, pumpkin pie, with whipped cream.

am still overly stuffed. But hosting my kids was definitely worth it. We laughed and talked and ate and ate.

We all need to have days where we splurge a bit – knowing we will get back on track in a day or two.

I made sure I walked a lot  - in fact I have over 11,000 steps ( and I have another hour until midnight!)



No comments:

Post a Comment