Sunday, October 15, 2017

Day 15 - Write 31 Days



Today is Day 15 of the Write 31 Days writing challenge. My theme is 31 Days of Healthy Choices.

Here we are almost mid-month and choices should be easier. When I got interrupted for Thanksgiving, my routines were disrupted and I have been having some difficulty getting back on track.

I so wish I could twitch my nose and the house was totally decluttered or I was at the weight I need to be. But there is no quick fix. There are so many people on TV or on the radio who promise to help you lose weight or get fit – all for some low monthly cost.

But, it doesn’t work that way, as much as we wish it would. They certainly make their money and when we fail, we blame ourselves and not the advertiser.

Slow and steady wins the race – especially on the road to better health.
I just have to buckle down and just make one good choice after another, and continue doing that.


No comments:

Post a Comment