Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Weigh-In

                                                           Friday Weigh -In


 
I had a wonderful week away and a few extra days of not blogging, so I am ready to get back on track - both with my blogs and my healthier lifestyle.

When I stepped on the scale this morning I was worried.
Staying in a hotel for a week and eating mostly restaurant food was a challenge - I had a gluten- free breakfast and that was all. But we did a lot of walking every day.

I looked at the scale and I had actually lost 0.2! Yeah.

Goals for the coming week:

1. Check out the recipes from Undiet and Wheat Belly Cookbook for some variety for breakfasts and lunches.
2. Go through my yoga and exercise DVDs and find one I like. Add 10 - 20 min a morning.
3. Keep on with upping  up my water intake. Try some with lemon and cayenne.(from Undiet)
4. Finish Undiet.
5.Read Wheat Belly.


 




Linking with:

Weekly Goals Linky party

3 comments:

  1. Hi Beverley! Thanks for linking up. Now I'm curious to find out what Undiet and Wheat Belly is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love adding cucumber and lemon to my water-- definitely makes it easier to get in the required amount! Good luck this week and thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! New to your blog! Congrats on the restaurant eating but still a loss! That's fantastic! Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete