Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Weigh-In



My weeks seem to be as busy as when I was teaching - now I have art courses, volunteer work, reading and writing and creating. It has also been a gluten and lactose -free week as well.
And yes, there was a weight loss, even tho it was a small one.. Yeah! I lost .8 pounds this week.

I am slowly getting back on track. It really is about crating a routine I can live with and concentrating on healthier habits.

Goals for This week:
1. Work on the exercises I found this week.
2. Eat at least 3 - 5 vegetables  a day.
3. Return to Spark People and use their resources. (I visited the site this week and discovered things but haven't enrolled)
4. Continue with the "31 Days to Change" . Check it out here.

I did not do much reading of   "Wheat Belly" or "Undiet". I really must get to them!

Joining with Weigh-in Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. I used to use Spark People and found it very helpful.
    Great job on the loss - I count any loss as an accomplishment!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete